International – Air, Ocean
International – Air, Ocean
The services provided by Landstar agencies span the globe. Whether your shipments need to be transported by air, land or sea, Driven Force, Inc. can take your freight around the world. Landstar provides customers with a full suite of air freight forwarding, ocean freight forwarding and customs brokerage services.
Through the Landstar network, we also offer these international shipping services to our customers:
- International import and export
- Documentation preparation and coordination
- Insurance facilitation
- Door-to-door service
- Over-dimensional and break bulk cargo
- NVOCC services
No matter where on Earth your business takes you, we’ll make sure your freight gets there too.
The Driven Force Project Team offers a complete Door-to-Door (Turnkey) Project Management Solution beginning with the initial feasibility review to the final turnkey execution of the project or fixed set of shipments.
Our project business model operates as an ISO 9000 Certified Department, working with a "dedicated sense of urgency and attention to detail” at every stage.
Our Veteran Driven Force Project Team has a long-established working Network of Global Partners in every Geographic Continent, delivering ‘tailored solutions’ with a consistent level of due diligence and proven reliability.
Our Range of Diverse/Dedicated Services
To source and offer complete project shipment solutions for each RFQ or Inquiry.
- Attention to cargo detail and geographic infrastructure (seasonal Frost Laws included).
- Attention to project timeline (RDD) Required Delivery Dates for each shipment to the jobsite.
- Attention to apply cost effective transportation solutions.
- Communication: is our Core Competency for every inquiry or project shipment activity.
- Ability to provide inland transport services for any size or weight of OOG cargo or equipment on a Domestic and Global basis, combining multiple modes of transportation to achieve a comprehensive solution.
- Service coverage: USA – Canada – Mexico – All Global Continent locations
- To offer our professional Consulting and Project Management Services upon request
o Vessel Chartering (part or full)
o Ro-Ro / Lo-Lo Vessel services
o Break Bulk / General Cargo
o Barge Services (USA & Canada including the Great Lakes)
o Foreign-to-Foreign Shipping Services
o Flatrack, Open Top or General Cargo Containers (Shipper Owned or SS Line)
o Air Chartering (part or full)
o Domestic or International Air Cargo support
o Rail Clearance Application support
o Full rail support throughout the USA and Canada
o Supplier-to-Buyer Purchase Order Management for all customer procurement activities
o Port & CFS Warehousing Services
o Domestic Transport: Origin and/or Destination Inland Delivery Services
o Crane and/or Rigging services
o Packaging / Crating Services
o Marine Survey Services
o Cargo and/or Marine Insurance upon request
o Haz Mat Cargo (upon presentation of MSDS for review)
o Driven Force project management attendance at Seaports and Jobsites